Stone Family Gatherings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whoo Hoo I ot a new....

3 posters

Go down

Whoo Hoo I ot a new.... Empty Whoo Hoo I ot a new....

Post by Onewildcat May 8th 2009, 7:40 am

whoo hoo I got new picnic table and it is nice.. Bill really worked on it hard he built it himself..

he made it extra strong and 10 feet long...he used 4x4 for the base of it and and 2x10 for the top..

I gotto give hubby credit on this one 7

and 2 thumbs up 69 good job hubster 78

been working outside alot lately still got to clean flower beds out sprayed with weed killer and sprayed for ticks and other pesky bugs around the house that like to get in (SPIDERS) and make themselfs right at home..

I swear I used to get so many spiders in my house all the time but since I have been spraying around my house all the way around ..it has cut it down to at least 90% of those spiders.. I only started spraying last year.. of course will spray a few more times this year..

planning to put pool up by June first..praying we get out of those low 60's and get into the 70's by then .. and also praying that it only rains a few more times here and there instead of 3-4 days straight..

I cannot wait for that good ole summer days 123h 123h 123h 123h 123h 123h 123h 123h 123h 123h 123h 123h

HUGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz TO ALL 100
Onewildcat
Onewildcat

Back to top Go down

Whoo Hoo I ot a new.... Empty Re: Whoo Hoo I ot a new....

Post by Deanna May 8th 2009, 8:28 pm

I'm jealous, I've been wanting a patio set or picnic table. I found a guy in Taylor that will make a 6' table and stain it for us for $200. It's cheaper than patio furniture, and since I don't have a patio, but have to put it in the grass, it's better. I can't stand when chairs sink into grass.
Deanna
Deanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Bethy May 10th 2009, 6:49 am

Gearing up for that party are ya! Yahoo! Can't wait to enjoy myself on your new picnic table.
Bethy
Bethy

Back to top Go down

Post by Onewildcat May 10th 2009, 7:14 pm

Dee it is easy to make got pattern off internet seats are attaced ones not seperate benches.. easy easy..cost around 100 bucks for wood.. but you need 36 lag nuts which run around 2 bucks a piece and you can make it 10 foot if you like..

4 pieces for top seats are two 6x2 .. and frame is 4x4 heavy takes 4 peeps to move it does not sink in either.. bill adjusted pattern to make it sit higher it called for like 16 inch seats from ground he raises to 20 or 21 .. and made the clearance same distance as seat hieght .. the 5-6 incehes .. still came out great looks like a bought one .. not perfect his imperfections are bolts are not lined in straght line cracks me up cuz still looks good and one side of seats are in about 2 inches to other side no big deal.... it is a weekend project quick and easy...and cheaper then buying one.... happy mother day to you ...

looking forward to party still trying to get head count on kids I have a few friends that are coming 2 more boys and i think another boy girl.. poor girls.. going to feel over run with boys..lol hugzzz to all and we will get together and figure what we all need by at least end of month .... 7 5
Onewildcat
Onewildcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Onewildcat May 10th 2009, 7:16 pm

p.s if you would like to make one bill will be happy to supply you with what he did .. 16
Onewildcat
Onewildcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum