Stone Family Gatherings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VERY SAD TODAY...........

2 posters

Go down

VERY SAD TODAY........... Empty VERY SAD TODAY...........

Post by Onewildcat April 1st 2009, 8:44 pm

TODAY HAS BEEN A BAD DAY FOR ME ALL DAY...REASON:

R.I.P GINGER

HAD TO PUT HER TO SLEEP SHE WAS SUFFERING BAD 62 .. LAST NIGHT SHE COULD HARDLY BREATH...
SHE WAS TRYING SO HARD ...FOR TWO WEEKS SHE WAS SICK AND BLOOD KEPT COMING FROM HER NOSE.. IT GOT BAD LAST NIGHT..AT FIRST I THOUGHT MAYBE SHE HAD A COLD, AND HER IMMUNE SYSTEM WOULD HEAL HER... THEN I FIGURED MAYBE THE AIR WAS DRY AND SHE WAS JUST HAVING NOSE BLEEDS..

TOOK HER TO VETS TODAY AND HE SAID... SHE HAD LIESONS UP HER NOSE , MOST LIKELY TUMORS AND THERE WAS NOTHING AT HER AGE 13 YEARS VET SAID ON FILE .. THAT THEY COULD DO..
SO INSTEAD OF HER SUFFERING SHE IS NOW AT REST..

MY HEART IS SO BROKEN SHE WAS A GOOD DOG.. AND FAITHFUL.. SHE HAD A VERY GOOD LIFE LOVED TO RUN AND RABBIT HUNT..

SHE WAS AT THE POINT OF NO BLADDER CONTROL.. YET SHE WOULD STILL LET U KNOW WHEN SHE HAD TO GO OUT FOR POTTY... EVEN THOUGH WHEN SHE CAME BACK IN SHE WAS STILL PEEING AS SHE WAS WALKING NOT EVEN FEELING IT..

123u I WILL MISS HER SHE HAS BEEN MY FRIEND FOR 13 YEARS.. 123u
Onewildcat
Onewildcat

Back to top Go down

VERY SAD TODAY........... Empty Re: VERY SAD TODAY...........

Post by Onewildcat April 1st 2009, 8:47 pm

p.S HER BIRTHDAY WAS YESTERDAY MARCH 31.... 62 63
Onewildcat
Onewildcat

Back to top Go down

VERY SAD TODAY........... Empty sad today

Post by Linda Goodman April 2nd 2009, 1:26 am

i am really really sorry cathy i know you loved her alot must think about all the joy that she brought to you the good times you had it will get easier with time time heals all things i will listen if you need to talk 3 big hugs for you from me love ya lots 3 another hug for my bigggggggggggggg sis 5 oh heck one more time 3 now thats enough of that hugging stuff for today now go kill some people on your game kick ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 21 later babes 123g
Linda Goodman
Linda Goodman

http://l_goodman@comcast.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Onewildcat April 2nd 2009, 1:38 pm

Thank You Linda..I will be alright.. it just takes time..but we still have coop..still sad today..been hard ..different not waking up to her in morning.. wanting to go for potty.. bill is going to spend outside time with coop today.. Ginger was coops hip buddy and Iam sure if we can keep him occupied he won't be looking for her as much.. he needs a bath and good brushing..not today do not feel like it maybe weekend..I know he will grow to be a better dog now he will have a lot of one on one time with us ... 4 love ya..
kisses and hugs 123u 123u 123u
Onewildcat
Onewildcat

Back to top Go down

VERY SAD TODAY........... Empty still trying to get on as me

Post by guest April 2nd 2009, 7:13 pm

Cathy,
I am so very sorry about Ginger. No words can help in your loss of her. I love you very much and it will be ok down the road. She was a big part of your family and anyone who has animals knows they are like your kids in a way. love to you and Bill

Back to top Go down

Post by Onewildcat April 4th 2009, 4:05 am

5 Thank you Patty ... Coop is looking for her but staying close to us.. he has been allowed to come in living room a couple of times.. and in my computer room he seems to enjoy it... but still listens when he gets over excited we have to tell him go lay down and he will go back to mud room and lay there, sighing sometimes.. so right now my main objective is to keep him occupied, and give him more loving this helps me out to..had a better day yesterday..and cannot wait for weather to get warmer to enjoy trusting coop to stick by my side ..he is a real good dog and a good listener.. and time will come when everything will be okay..

Ginger was a good dog who always listen and loved to do things you ask of her.. her way of proving she was dedicated and loyal.. even though she got sick,and was suffering she still tried to prove it in the end..she will be missed...love you 5
Onewildcat
Onewildcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum