Stone Family Gatherings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why Me can ya tell why me? LOL

2 posters

Go down

Why Me can ya tell why me? LOL Empty Why Me can ya tell why me? LOL

Post by Bethy August 5th 2009, 10:55 am

Well, I got a message yesterday! Lucky me my parole from the mill has been revoked! I am not looking forward to working 7 days a week 12 hours a day! Moon tagged! That's what I say to that. I didn't call them back yet. They will call again probably today and than it's a certified letter with 10 days to respond, I am going drag it out for the next two weeks cause after I go back I won't have time for nothing. 18 That's me when I go back to work those stupid hours.
I guess I shouldn't be whining....but darn it! I just stopped working at the Horn this past weekend to enjoy the rest of the summer before they called me back!

Oh on a lighter note 11 Randy and Ed did an excellent job on my roof! So pretty! And Randy knows his shit! 10 Would recommend him to anyone! 7

Good job all you quitters on here! 12 Sorry I won't be joining the family smoke out! But I wish ya all lots of luck! 78 Love Bethy
Bethy
Bethy

Back to top Go down

Why Me can ya tell why me? LOL Empty Re: Why Me can ya tell why me? LOL

Post by Onewildcat August 11th 2009, 6:32 pm

SO sorry you have to work .... 45 hope you makes lots-sa money though 46 hugzzzzzzz and love ya! 3 5 3 5 4 3 5 4
Onewildcat
Onewildcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Bethy August 13th 2009, 7:52 am

Finally bit the bullet and called work. I have a physical tomorrow, and than Safety classes starting on Sunday. LOL! At least I got one more weekend out of em! 6
Bethy
Bethy

Back to top Go down

Post by Onewildcat August 17th 2009, 3:06 pm

so I take you are back to work! hope your paychecks are huge!

my grand kids left this morning I was all torn up.. hugzzzzzzz to you and at least you have a job.. 3
Onewildcat
Onewildcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum