Stone Family Gatherings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

okay heres the deal !

4 posters

Go down

okay heres the deal ! Empty okay heres the deal !

Post by Onewildcat April 9th 2009, 12:29 pm

Leonard and Jamie and Kids will be coming and spending a week here in July like the foruth of July which is a Saturday this year we could do it on the fourth.. and still have everything for the kids same day ..that way Alicia and the twins can have fun also ..we can still do the prizes for sack race balloon toss etc.. sounds like a winner to me what yoo all think?... a little southern talk there .. get all the grandkids to come ..and little nephews and nieces .. what ever we want to call them.. KIDS 3 love to all
Onewildcat
Onewildcat

Back to top Go down

okay heres the deal ! Empty Re: okay heres the deal !

Post by Linda Goodman April 9th 2009, 5:07 pm

sounds good to us you can count us all in now how about every one elese? love to all 4
Linda Goodman
Linda Goodman

http://l_goodman@comcast.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bethy April 10th 2009, 6:15 am

So in ....so looking forward to it even.
KIDS? Keep sweet talking me like that when I am going to be 39 this year I may just have to kiss you 4
Bethy
Bethy

Back to top Go down

Post by Onewildcat April 10th 2009, 10:03 am

KISS ME BABY! MUAAAAAAAAWAAAAAA 90
Onewildcat
Onewildcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Onewildcat April 10th 2009, 10:08 am

okay Linda and Bethy your in charge of setting things up.. I told randy and jessica.. we only need to do hamburger and hot dogs and some tater salad this year for food pop for kids beer for us or whatever u need .. can camp out all night..if on floors or in tents no matter.. have to let dee know and kimmie and who ever else there is to tall for kids so we can get head count .. for prizes

not to many girls think mostley boys right I know sarah and if kimmies girl comes .. maybe don and his girls ..all we can do is pass the word on b4 other plans r made .. early enough to get peeps to come with kids .. 7 .. hugs to all ...
Onewildcat
Onewildcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Goodman April 10th 2009, 8:42 pm

july 4 weekend right? if so we will post it and make phone calls beth call me lets get started wham bam lets do this xoxoxo
Linda Goodman
Linda Goodman

Back to top Go down

Post by pattylou April 11th 2009, 6:00 am

Sounds good will let Dee and Don know. any help I can give just let me know 40 got to go now. Am moving shipping today to the new place 82 bye for now 78 love to all
pattylou
pattylou

http://pattysplaceforgifts.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Onewildcat April 11th 2009, 11:57 am

well u can get your ass here..and see if dee and don will be able to make it.. billy can come to no problems I got 2 long tables .. like u rent ...only need to put wood on top of them and no chairs so we will have to bring chairs .. maybe just a side salad..I am sure we can get people to bring hot dogs and burgers etc..I get the stuff to get grill running and maybe make a big Tater salad ..depends on my fiances in july.. we can have a big bon fire also ..

P.s to all: Please do not bring sparklers for kids .. they are dangerous and to many have been burnt by them over the years..lot of kids do not pay attention to who they are around .. and have burnt themselfs or others .. you know how kids r.. they r paying only attention to themselfs and not the other kids .. pss.. please bring towels for kids if there going to go swimming ... let the games begin .. 10 7 LOV TO ALL
Onewildcat
Onewildcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Onewildcat April 11th 2009, 11:59 am

PSSSS if any one wants to bring there own fire works that would be great ! 87
Onewildcat
Onewildcat

Back to top Go down

okay heres the deal ! Empty family get together

Post by Linda Goodman April 12th 2009, 9:43 pm

i have 3 6" folding tables and 4 tables to go with them'but i have about 10 of those plastic outside chairs i can bring.......i can start picking up stuff at the dollar store here and there for prizes...i can go to coscos and pick some stuff up...we need one person in charge of the food so we know who is bring what and what we need to get etc.... and 2 people in charge of planning the games and prizes etc,,, so who is doing what? i will do games and prizes how about you helping me out beth? how about you cathy keeping a list of what people are bring so we know what we have to get? like the way i did that guys!!!!!!!!! i probley can get pillow cases at dollar general or big lots cheap....ring toss games. ballons are cheap, i will cheak into a moon walk for the day for the cost so many things going on in my head, we are going to have so much fun, i will send out invite's to so i will need adresses and i will ask for rsvp's enough for now if you think of anything eles give me a hollar- love to all 5 10 11 fun fun fun
Linda Goodman
Linda Goodman

Back to top Go down

Post by Onewildcat April 12th 2009, 11:26 pm

shit Linda u gotz me head spinning already.. call me so we can write things down .. wont be avail tomorrow but tuesday I will. give bethie a hollar too.. we get it al togather soon.. this week k love you hugzzz and all that other junk we say to each other and I wont forget a smiley 54 78
Onewildcat
Onewildcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Bethy April 13th 2009, 6:10 am

Prizes and games check!
Address here is 1332 Buckingham Lincoln Park Michigan
What else?
Oh Phone number is 313-769-5644 House and 313-334-8433 cell.
I will be in school from May 11th till June 5th but still can plan plan plan.
Party at Aunty Catty's! Yahooooo......
Where can I drive to get cool fireworks? If we all bring something we will have the best show...and no sparklers got it....damn it I like sparklers.
Bethy
Bethy

Back to top Go down

Post by Onewildcat April 13th 2009, 11:03 am

ohio if that answers your question.. get hold of your cousin Ed he knows best places ..he gets his from ohio indiana I believe.. Or i will have him call you ..either way ... 4
Onewildcat
Onewildcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Bethy April 14th 2009, 6:56 pm

Why don't we do this. If Ed knows the source for some kick ass fireworks perhaps we all can chip in and send him down to get them? Does that work for everyone? Pick a $$$$ and than we all chip in that amount.
Bethy
Bethy

Back to top Go down

Post by Onewildcat April 15th 2009, 1:40 pm

geez thats a good question??? I guess it would have to be what ever we can afford ..I have to see on my part but I am sure I can get a lttle bit . have to see what I can do for may and june have to tuck it away ..get together with aunt Linda then call me so I can do what i need to do to get it all together and write it all down k...aunt patty said she can help maybe she can make some kind of a salad etc..up in air right now trying to think what needs to be done.. besides yard work pool supplies all tht stuff around here ..got over 2 months still so all should be good ..its been a crazy week for me so far ..I can ask jessica to bring stuff also..Randy's wife .. she likes a good party lol
Onewildcat
Onewildcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Bethy April 18th 2009, 7:44 am

May 11th thru June 4th I will have my nose in a book, only coming up for coffee. Advanced CNA training. But will keep in touch here in between banging my head against a wall and homework. 4
Bethy
Bethy

Back to top Go down

Post by Onewildcat April 18th 2009, 10:04 am

Ouch that hurts, buy alot of asprin for head banging times 18 I got 50 to donate for fireworks, and twenty stashed for supplies so far ..I know of 60 more between here and the fourh of july .. maybe all together a hundred for some things for party..

Thats all folks lol 20
Onewildcat
Onewildcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Bethy April 20th 2009, 9:35 am

You need to set up something for an RSVP here. Maybe another forum page.
List coming or not
What they are bringing...seeing it's gonna be pot luck
Of course it's BYOB
and whatever else you think needs to be asked and answered.
Love to my favorite...Aunty Catty 26
Oh and banging my head against the wall will motivate me. It's an advanced course so they are going to be shoving shit in my head at the speed of light and I am a blonde...but hey that may help....nothing in the way! 101
Bethy
Bethy

Back to top Go down

Post by Onewildcat April 20th 2009, 7:10 pm

TO TOO FUNNY 123f U LEFT ME IN THE DARK while looking through your ears but then of course the light was not on and no one was home ...Yeah we can do that here make a special post for the party.. cool..............I mean 123c
Onewildcat
Onewildcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum